Monday, April 9, 2012

More Followers?

So it's my...... 29th (HA!) birthday and I'm sitting at home in front of my laptop.  I am a DAMN good time! 

I just read an article that told me I should write a post about becoming a follower of my blog.  That said, if you are here and reading this, do you see the widget on the right hand side of your computer screen there?  It says Become a Follower or something like that?  If you like what you've read so far, you can get automatic updates when I write a new post since you'll most likely never return here without my prompting and while I don't mind reminding you to come back, I'd REALLY like to get past 10 followers.  So how 'bout it?  You can follow publicly or privately (if you do it publicly, I'll at least know you're following, which would be very cool).

SO...... come on - become a follower.  All that will happen is you'll get an email when I write a new post and that's not so bad, is it?  If you really like my blog, email it to a friend.  After all, I need the practice here to write my book (if I don't drop dead first).  Consider it a birthday gift to yours truly.  Who knows, maybe I'll mention you in my forward.....  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment