Saturday, February 11, 2012

Auto-Correct Gone Wrong

I usually take my time reading forwarded jokes. 
They get a chuckle out of me and every now and again I laugh out loud,
but the email I read this morning that my mother sent me made me
cry, choke, and wake my downstairs neighbor.
I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard, for so long. 
Just in case you didn't get to see it, I needed to pass it along.

This is how terribly wrong auto-correct on "smartphones" can turn out....

See if you can choose just one favorite!















 

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha some of those are hilarious! The first day I got my thunderbolt I was trying out the talk to text when I left the store. I was getting in my car to head home and was in a hurry because I was in the Verizon store for way too long. So, I wanted to text all three boys to let them know I was on my way home. Then I asked them if they wanted Thai for dinner. I didn't look at what it actually said... "Do you guys want to get high tonight?". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a big fan of the acronyms but I was LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard - one after the next. Too much!!

      Delete