Monday, February 6, 2012

Is There Anyone Out There?

If so, prove it.  Make a comment.  Down below, in the comments section.  Tell me what you think.  If you are a miserable person and you live to make others' lives as ugly as possible, then save it.  I don't care what you think (you know who you are).  I disabled my Facebook account because I'm tired of the stupid fucking drama.  D-R-A-M-A.  I'm not going to digress...... just - if you like the blog.... if you want me to keep writing, please comment.  You can't tell me on Facebook now since I have no account there.  So tell me here - tell me what you like or what you don't like. 

I do this for me, yes, but I do it for you, as well, my few and faithful readers.  And your opinion matters.  I want to entertain you.  I want to make you laugh.  I want to make you cry.  I want to make you FEEL.  Something.  But I need to know you're out there.  And that you're reading.

:)  Thanks.  xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I find you to be a very interesting person. I saw your profile on match and just couldn't help but search your handle. I was guessing it might have been a band name.

    I loved reading your blogs and nearly pissed my pants from the auto-correct post. I'd like to see you keep blogging. You have accomplished your goals in regards to me at least. I am entertained, I laughed at your 1st date stories and then cried from your "daddy's little girl" post.

    Best regards,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete